- #: 151018
- Price: $1.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 2014-07-21
- Current Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.00 MB
- Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Wisam Al-Rawi
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.1 or later.
- Copyright © 2010 MARCILAN. All rights reserved
- Add to Favorite apps
Panoramic radiographs provide a quick overview of the patient’s teeth, jaws, and bone. This is useful for diagnoses and treatment planning.
The app provides dental students and dental hygiene an easy and fun way to master different anatomical landmarks. Dental practitioners can use the app to refresh their knowledge about panoramic radiographs. The app can be used a quick reference when needed. It's fully interactive and allows knowledge assessment through a quiz mode.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Completely rewritten from the ground up for iOS 7 new features.
• Full iPad support.
• 5 new cases were added to the anatomy section.
• New grouping of structures. You can toggle which group of structures to show / hide for each case. You can turn them off all at once if you wish to just look at the panoramic radiograph.
• Quiz mode to assess your knowledge and memorization.
• Higher resolution images for Retina display.
• New languages: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Farsi, French, Polish, and Turkish.
• FDI teeth numbering system for base English and universal numbering system or "American system" for US English.
• Minor tweaks and bug fixes.
No video review.
The information may be outdated (2017-03-08 02:44:18). For actual information go to iTunes